On-site occasional irregular patrols and found that suspicious circumstances in a timely manner to report and deal with.
Parks, factories, schools and other patrol posts.
Patrol post security responsibilities
1， Observe the rules and regulations, obey superiors, follow the arrangements, dedication, civilized duty, service campus, devotion to duty .
"Four defenses" (fire, theft, anti-sabotage, anti-accident) are patrol key points, according to the inspection system to inspect and alert regularly irregularly, maintain the normal order of the campus to ensure customer unit employees personal safety and public property.
2， The area topography situation; familiar with the functions of the various departments and personnel.
Timely report regional conditions:
(1) Timely discovery/ inventory and get suspicious persons/ suspicious things/ suspicious objects and other security information, timely report and cooperate with the disposal.
(2) Once found criminal acts in violation of the customer unit, stop it and report to the relevant authorities in time to disposal.
(3) when patrol found public facilities broken in the site (such as street lights, manhole cover damage, etc.) should promptly report to the surpervisor, the captain informs the relevant departments.
(4) When patrol in case of bad weather (such as heavy rain, typhoons, floods, etc.), special attention to whether the customer unit fragile thing be placed in the outdoors or not, and should remind the customer unit attention to safety, prevent accidents and reduce losses.
(5) When patrol in case of abnormal noise, smell, etc. promptly rushed to the site to confirm, as appropriate disposal.